You have three days in Florence and you have no idea how to organize your trip and where to go? Here's our advice.
- We divided the city in 4 different parts, which made organizing the days quite easy.
- Our advice: start with the things we knew would take us the longest and were the furthest away from the city centre like the Palazzo Pitti and the Piazzale Michelangelo. If you have the FirenzeCard, try doing the things that do not activite the card first, this way you are left with a lot of time with the card.
- Making a list is practical, but things never go the way you planned: try keeping an open mind!
Things you should definitely see
For the prettiest views
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Torre d'Arnolfo
Unfortunately, we can't show you any pictures from the Duomo because we didn't manage to book it before it was all sold out. So our tip: try booking that as soon as you can!
Tip: the night view from the Piazzale Michelangelo is simply magical.
The Florentine culture and history:
- the Porcellino
- the Ponte Vecchio
- il mercato centrale
Don't be surprised if there are a lot of people waiting for the Porcellino, it is Florence's pet after all!
To get a real taste of the Italian culinary culture, il mercato centrale is the place to be!
- the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- the Galleria degli Uffizi
- the Galleria dell'Accademia
- the Palazzo Pitti and its gardens
These are the things we think you shouldn't miss; kind of like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, if you will.
One last tip? Have fun! Florence is a beautiful city that definitely deserves your attention; we know you are going to love it.